Covid-19 Customer Information
IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES OUR SHOPS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Our aim is to keep you and our team as safe as we possibly can during these strange times. But we need your cooperation to help us stay that way.
Please read through the following important information prior to your visit so that and your child know what to expect from your visit. You will be asked on arrival if you have read this information, as entry will only be permitted once this has been done.
SYMPTOMS – If you are experiencing any Covid symptoms please DO NOT come into our shop. Please call us to cancel and reschedule your appointment. On arrival, we may need to do a temperature check of you and your child.
- CHECK YOUR APPOINTMENT – Please double check your appointment date time and shop so that you are arriving into the right shop on the right time and date. If you have booked online this information will be on your confirmation. Please check the details on your text confirmation sent to you the day before your visit. If you turn up at the incorrect time/date we will not be able to do the appointment, as we cannot squeeze you in. If you cannot make your appointment please let us know. If you don’t show up for your appointment we will not be able to make another appointment for you without you paying in advance.
- LIMIT YOUR PARTY SIZE – Please bring as few people as possible to your appointment. We would suggest you limit this to just you (one adult) and your children who are having their haircut. We accept this isn’t always possible, as sometimes you need additional help / have additional children with you, but we just ask you to be mindful that we want to try to limit our numbers in the shop at any one time. Should we have too many people you may be asked to wait outside with the rest of your party.
- NO WAITING – Please arrive as close to your appointment time as you can, and not earlier. We have had to remove our toys and books so our play area is no longer available, plus we are only letting families in who are having their haircut in at that time, as well as one family for shoe fitting. This is the only way we can operate within government guidelines. We ask that all children stay with their parents when not having their haircut – please do not let them wander around.
INCREASED SANITATION & PPE – We have added 15 minutes sanitizing time to all of our appointments. It is essential you arrive for your appointment on time as we cannot accommodate late arrivals.Everyone will need to sanitize their hands on entry to our shops – no exceptions. Our hairdressing teams will be wearing GRADE II MASKS, visors and one time use disposable aprons. Our receptionists and shoe fitters will be wearing masks. We kindly ask that all customers age 5 and over having haircuts wear a mask. All adults and children over 11 coming into our shops must wear a mask. If you don’t have your own mask we can offer you a disposable mask for a fee of £1, or you can buy reusable one for £4. Exceptions to this will be children under 5, those with sensory issues or respiratory problems. We would also like children to wear a mask for a shoe fitting; in addition they will need to bring their own socks.
DUE TO THE ADDITIONAL PPE REQUIREMENT FOR HAIRDRESSERS TO WEAR TYPE II MEDICAL GRADE FACE MASKS, WE CAN NO LONGER ABSORB THE FEE OF OUR ADDITIONAL PPE COSTS. THEREFORE A COST OF £1 PER HAIRCUT WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR BILL.
We hope you understand why we have had take these measures.
- RESTRICTED SERVICES – Please note we can only offer hair appointments for customers who will sit in one of our chairs in our hairdressing area. We cannot do any haircuts anywhere else at this time. We are not offering fringe trims, washes or hair tutorials at this time. Appointment will include a cut and finish. For girls this means a blow dry or a simple plait, but not both. We will have our Kindle tablets for children to watch during their haircut. We will also be offering post haircut treats of raisins/lollipops (which our team will hand out using gloves and tongs) We regret that stickers will not be available for the time being. We will not be serving any hot drinks or juice in our shops, although water will be available in a disposable cup on request. Please do not bring any food or drink into our shops.
- PAYMENTS – We prefer payment via contactless, but will accept chip and pin too. We prefer not to accept cash but will do so if this is the only option you have. We will not be accepting any loyalty points bookings during this time, although points can still be earned. We will not be offering our £2 off for Wednesday bookings until further notice.
If you have any questions please contact one of the team;
Altrincham – 0161 941 4033
Bramhall – 0161 439 7953
Or e email@example.com